Sunday, December 21, 2008

Major Food Update






Check it out, Waraku De Pasta. I was passed the receipt so I wouldn't need to remember the names of all the dishes, and I lost it. So the first pic is a Maccha Float and Grapefruit I think. The second pic is something that escapes me. 3rd is mine a half half set were 2 spaghetti's (Waraku Carbona & Something Napoleon) are served in smaller servings (HAHA The FOOLS, my conquest of all the dishes of Waraku shall be complete sooner). The next one looks like a toilet bowl with rice and finally I forgot the last one as well(poor memory). The Carbona looked creamy but tasted alittle to the plain side. Napoleon was great though, never knew you could do that was sauce and sausage.



A section of Funan's Foodcourt sells Pepper Lunch. You have to stir it yourself. Added some cheese, I think that made the rice sticky, which was also nice. Rice was fragrant and well mixed (cause it was me who mixed it), meat average, I'd say kinda worth it. Serving's small though.




This dish is amazing, not because of its taste, not because of its presentation, but because I don't have the slightest hint how it got into my phone pics.



Iciban's Set Meal, meh.... I've had better. But servings alot for the price though.

0 comments: