Sunday, September 21, 2008

Game Rant: Street Fighter 4

After a hard day studying I decided to relax so I headed down to bugis to hit the arcade where my friends informed me that Street Fighter IV was released. I went to try my hand at the game (turns out I really suck at it ( ¬_¬) ). Watched a friend of mine use Zangief getting 25 wins omg.

(Don't say NPNT this was taken during the 23rd win)
(Final Atomic Buster being done on a Chun-Li player)


I was allowed to use Zangief during a few of his rounds and managed to win alittle (haha so I'm not really THAT sucky). There was this one thing that was really hilarious, whenever we did a Final Atomic Buster on someone the whole game would slow down and Zangief would do like sorta a taunt, the funny part was that the character in game would also change their expression as they are hit by the move( sorta like a (*0*) kinda face) couldn't stop laughing then.

Managed to get alittle of the game mechanics during the game. In the game there are 2 power bars on the bottom of the screen, one blue and one green. A blue bar section allows you to perform Ex moves (Street Fighter III Third Strike) and a full blue bar allows for a super move while the green bar will allow for a super move stronger than the one used with the blue bar. The new thing added in the game is the Med Punch+Kick move which allows one to counter a hit and give a blow back. Though I am still not too sure on how it works but it seems that after being hit by one the opponent can be juggled into a combo.

Well thats all I managed to get from playing the game abit, with my exams around the corner i won't be able to play much (T-T ) hope my exams will end sooner so i can play haha.

0 comments: