Saturday, August 15, 2009

Android EEE PC




When I first got my EEE PC, I was all giddy and excited like a kid getting his new bike or Spiderman discovering he could discharge white liquid out of his body. But just like Spiderman's liquid discharger, my EEE PC gets useless over time. Now she just lays there watching reruns of Desperate Housewives everyday.

Recently though, I have been looking for new ways for me to utilise my EEE PC and after a little searching I came across this article. Even though google is already working on an OS for netbooks, we may as well try to cram everything light into the EEE PC. I mean THINK man, why would I want an OS that can only support phone apps and functions? BECAUSE I CAN. So now instead of owning a large paper weight on XP, I can turn my netbook into a large paper weight on Android.

In case you wish to partake in this bricking of your EEE PC.

0 comments: