Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hospital Food Blog

I know I've used this pic b4, gimme a break for once, one of my pics actually fit with the topic

Step aside ! Yummy King or whatever channel 8 food drama is showing nowadays "here let me have some of that mineral water...hmm OMG the taste is so fresh .... the aroma so strong yet so balanced !!! waaa ZHEN HAO CHIRR ORHH <*insert weird kinda like having orgasm face while going MMmmmmm>". This is my interpretation of whatever goes on in those shows.



Back to the topic, while surfing the net I have come across an interesting blog which takes pictures of food served to them in a hospital. You can see for yourself what kind of food they serve in hospitals all over the world.


Apparantly they serve better food in Greece Hospitals than the restruant below my house

Years of eating Muthu's Curry have made me find this pic quite appetising

Hospital Food Blog

0 comments: