Saturday, August 1, 2009

Woman's Possesion's Placed On Craigslist Without Consent


A Mansfield woman who was in her kitchen saw 2 complete strangers stop infront of her home and started loading her portable basketball goal up their truck.

When the Mansfield woman ran outside to confront them, they said they weren't stealing because the item was offered for the taking on Craigslist.

Turns out
the e-mail address Craigslist identified as the sender of the ad belongs to one of Huwitt's neighbors, Chad Lee Hickey, an Arlington police officer. Arlington Police Department spokesman Blake Miller will say only that the department is conducting an internal investigation of an employee.


Wow, I mean if that happened to me I'd be really pissed but I have to say, that guy's a GENIUS. I wouldn't have been able to come up with something like that, I should try this out to mess with my neighbours. They'd hate me.... but hate me with respect !

Source


0 comments: