Saturday, October 4, 2008

Food Rant: This Week's



Headed down to ' The Stock Pot ', at esplanade earlier this week.

Lobster & Crab Bisque (Top) (It will be on the left side for those of you running 1024 x infinity res)
Strong taste, somewhat overwhelming. Had to struggle abit to finish the bowl. Not really nice I would say

Mushroom Ragout (Bottom)
Tastes abit like campbell's. Didn't have much of it just tested some of my friend's so i can't say much but from what I had, on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it 6 (maybe i should start a rating system or something)


I LIKE SASHIMI ... DID I SAY I LIKE SASHIMI CAUSE I REALLI LIKE SASHIMI. This baby right here, its a salmon belly got from Sakuraya Fish Mart down at Parkway Parade. I fell in love with it. Makes me wish I had a self regenerating tougue made of salmon belly.

Links : Sakuraya and The Stock Pot

0 comments: