Sunday, October 26, 2008

Movie Rant: Tropic Thunder



Jolly good day RHOMers, heres an interesting movie that I caught over the weekend. Tropic Thunder with Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man). Its a story about 4 big movie actors (Brandon T. Jackson is not shown in the poster) who go to Vietnam to shoot a movie and things get out of hand when they meet into a bunch of real terrorists.

Story : Real hillarious story here, the mention of the sypnosis itself was enough to make me want to watch the movie.

Visuals : Lots of explosions and stuff and some gore as well

Fav Scene : Its a draw between Tom Cruise(yup he's in there) screwing the terrorists dumbfounded or Downey's character when asked if he is confused replies "I know who I am, I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude".

Overall : Hillarious movie, had some great laugh out loud moments there. This movie is a 7/10, watchable even at WEEKEND PRICE.

0 comments: