Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Movie Rant: Iron Man 2 and The Avengers Movie




Hi true RHOMers, here's abit of interesting news. But before we begin I just wanted to clear something up.

Even though it may seem like I'm a DC kinda guy (with the Batman & Joker gifs and pics) I actually don't read DC comics even if I liked The Dark Knight Movie. I may branch out and read a little Image Comics (Spawn, which ended recently) or a random recommendation by a friend (Wanted, Top Cow Productions) but its mostly Marvel Comics. I don't read DC unfortunately because of a bad experience when I started (I tried reading the Infinite Crisis Series).

Back to the story, some news on the upcoming Iron Man 2 and Avengers movie. IronMan 2 is sceduled for release on May 7 2010 and The Avengers July 15 2011. Which is kind of far since I was expecting a quick sequel after seeing SMLJ( SaMuel L. Jackson) at the extra scene at the end of the Iron Man credits (you DID stay till after the credits didn't YOU?) recruiting Iron Man to join the Avengers.

Well, lets just hope for the best, Excelsior !!

0 comments: